Covid – Safe requirements for Bendigo Tai Chi Club students.
- Entry to the
Hall is only by the doors at the top of the stairs off View St.
- Exit is only by the door at the side of the Hall into the laneway.
- All students entering the Hall
must sign in via the club sign in sheet on the table inside the front door. You can bring your own pen or use those provided.
- Sanitiser is provided at the doors – please use it on entry
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance apart from others at all times.
- Please bring your own water with you.
https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/sport-and-exercise for greater detail.
All students must be fully vaccinated and will be required to show proof of vaccination or a valid medical exemption. We would also encourage those who
are eligible to have a booster vaccination before attending class.
Face Masks – regulations as currently on the Government website will require wearing of facemasks.
As we all know regulations and requirements can change quite quickly! So while these requirements are current as at 07/01/2022 we may need
to adjust them as the year unfolds.