Covid – Safe requirements for Bendigo Tai Chi Club students.
- Entry to the
Hall is only by the doors at the top of the stairs off View St.
- Exit is only by the door at the side of the Hall into the laneway.
- All students entering the Hall
must sign in via the club sign in sheet on the table inside the front door. You can bring your own pen or use those provided.
- Sanitiser is provided at the doors – please use it on entry and exit
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance apart from others at all times.
- Please bring your own water with you.
- See https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/sport-and-exercise for greater detail.
Face Masks – regulations as currently on the Government website.
Do I have to wear a face mask while exercising
You must wear a fitted face mask when you are in an indoor setting. This includes when exercising indoors in facilities such as gyms and recreation centres unless
you are out of breath or puffing (or have another exemption).
You still need to carry a face mask with you at all times.”
As we all know regulations and requirements can change quite quickly! So while these requirements are current as at 4th February
we may need to adjust them as the year unfolds.